Goulds Centripro 4″ Submersible Motors
Xylem Applied Water offers a competitive line of CentriPro 4-inch submersible motors. We offer ½-5HP single phase and ½-10HP three phase motors. The motors feature built-in lightning/surge protection. All have a 700# thrust bearing as compared to our major competitor’s 300# and 650# ratings. The 1/2 – 1 HP, 3-wire and all 2-wire models have on-winding thermal overloads.
Features and Benefits
* Three-Wire – Capacitor Start Motor Design
* Use with our CentriPro Quick Disconnect or CSCR style control boxes.
* Two-Wire PSC (Permanent Split Capacitor) Design. Quieter than split-phase, 2-wire motors and reduces pulsation noise. Capacitor built-in and hermetically sealed.
* Laser Welded – 21st century welding technology for improved welds.
* 700 Lb Thrust Rating – much higher than competitive motors.
* Precision machined, one-piece, stainless steel castings used for upper and lower end bells.
* Water-filled design with non-toxic propylene glycol solution to protect the motor during shipping and storage.
* Built-in check valve allows well water to enter motor as needed.
* Replaceable motor lead is held in place by (2) screws for controlled compression – no danger of stripping the lead threads.
General Product Info