AMERICAN HYDRO RUST STAIN REMOVER
- to remove most stains without scrubbing: simply spray on, rinse, and walk away.
- that are safe for application on painted or unpainted surfaces, metal surfaces, stucco, concrete, stone, grout and asphalt and will not etch concrete.
- that are biodegradable and non-carcinogenic.
- that will not harm grass or shrubs, with normal application.
How are stains removed and/or prevented?
Organic matter in the well water such as decomposed plant material, etc., causes this stain. We find that stains can appear with tannin in excess of 3 ppm.
These stains are best removed by diluted household bleach.If bleach does not remove the stain, the stain may be caused by iron oxide, or rust!
Ferrous iron in the well water combines with oxygen at the sprinkler head to form iron oxide
This is the rust stain seen on surfaces hit by the sprinkler water.As an inorganic stain, iron oxide is best removed by our Rust Stain Removers.
Our rust stain removers are an excellent – biodegradable, grass-and plant-friendly rust stain remover.
Rust stains are best prevented with American Hydro Systems Formula products.
3. Calcium (Hard Water):
Crystals of calcium carbonate deposited by the well water leave a white scale on leaves and other surfaces.
To prevent hard water residue, use Calcium Cracker. Hard water residue can be cleaned off most surfaces
Rid O’Rust Liquid Rust Stain Remover
Ready to spray on, one gallon will cover approximately 400
square feet.More concentrated stains may require additional
Part No. Description Unit/
- 2662 Liquid Stain Remover One Gallon
- 2662-PA Liquid Stain Remover 5 Gallon Pail
- 2662*DR Liquid Stain Remover 55 Gallon Drum