Top-of-the-line coconut shell carbon block filter cartridge for chlorine, taste, odor and sediment reduction.
Thick wall carbon construction for superior performance. Low cost for economy!
Send Inquiry for CARBON BLOCK
Inquiry email sent successfully!
- Reduces fine sediment, chlorine taste and odor, and protozoan cysts in residential and commercial drinking water
- Nominal filtration rating of 0.5 micron
- Bonded PAC media with polyolefin wraps and polyethylene netting
- Initial pressure drop of 3.7 psi at a flow rate of 2 gpm
- Temperature range of 40 to 180 degrees F (4.4 to 82.2 degrees C)
- Filter Media – Bonded PAC
- Outer Wrap-Polyolefin
Carbon Block can reduce:
- Bad taste and Odor
- Organic chemicals such as pestieldes and solvents
- Heavy metals such as lead and mercury