CSI ECONOMY OUTDOOR HIGH WATER ALARM CS2004E CS2004
- Decide mounting location.
- Install the unit using the built-in mounting feet.
- Hook the 120 VAC plug into a 120 VAC receptacle on a separate branch circuit
from the one used for the pump to ensure proper notification.
- Now manually test the alarm by tilting the float switch up until you hear the alarm notification and you see the alarm light turn on. Mount the float switch
using a proper float mounting clamp or cord weight.
- Periodically test unit by touching the cover of the enclosure where indicated twice within 1.5 seconds of each touch to make sure the unit is working
- Make sure to use your entire flat hand against the area inside the red rectangle. (Touch once to silence – Touch twice to test.)