- Highly accurate dosing control
- No external moving components
- Dual Seal Technology for low leakage
- Ceramic Plungers:
- Extremely resistant to damage
- Compatible with all known liquids
- Almost unlimited life
- 316 SS or Kynar material used in all areas in contact with fertilizers
- SiA Connector allows no-tool removal of the liquid end from the drive for servicing.
- Designed & manufactured in Australia for the toughest conditions
The performance of fertigation systems depends on the injection type used and the application system. Correct
injection rates and an application system that applies water uniformly are crucial to ensure that the distribution of
fertiliser is uniform and effective.
To ensure fertiliser is delivered to the field as required, it is necessary to understand the hydraulics of your
application system. Depending on the size of the irrigated property the application system may be in several
components. It is therefore beneficial to understand all delivery points. Essentially each irrigated field has an
individual hydraulic characteristic.
- Check travel time of the irrigation system and recalculate the fertiliser injection rate for the planned amount of
- Prevent back-flow from the irrigation lines into the water supply. This is more likely to occur where suction
systems, on the inlet side of the pump, are used to introduce fertiliser solutions.
- Avoid injection into empty lines.
- With travelling irrigation systems, the fertiliser solution must be injected continuously at a constant rate (and
- After the fertigation process has started, recheck the fertiliser injection rate.
- Periodically revisit the irrigation system and recheck the operation of the injection meter, operating pressure of
the system and water distribution of the irrigation system including the end gun operation on centre pivots.
- At the end of each fertigation application continue running water through the irrigation system until all of the
fertiliser has been discharged from the pipeline of the irrigation system. The time will vary depending on the
distance between the fertigation tank and the irrigation system. Also run clean water through the injection
meter, chemical discharge hose and check valve. Flushing after use prevents scale forming and extends the life
of gaskets and metals.
- Maintain a neat storage, mixing and injection area. This promotes safe handling and facilitates early recognition
and clean up of any spills and leaks.
- Prevent drainage from the injection / storage area into streams, dams or bores.