Flygt Grinder Designed for reliable, clog-free operations Engineered to meet the rigors of wastewater systems, Flygt grinder pumps feature a unique impeller for optimum hydraulic performance.
* The pumps also incorporate a heavy-duty cutting device that grinds solids into 5×15-mm particles for easy transport through small-diameter pipes, thereby eliminating the risk of clogging.
* Based on a flexible, modular design,These kind of pumps cover an extensive performance range. These submersible, single-stage centrifugal pumps share the same discharge diameter, which makes it easy to select one of the interchangeable impellers to precisely match your head and flow requirements now, and then simply change it later.
* High-efficiency minimizes electrical equipment installation costs and subsequent energy consumption.Additional unique features include low-deflection shaft, durable mechanical shaft seals, and a specially designed motor.
BETTER HEAT TRANSFER
* Our specially designedand manufactured motor provides enhanced cooling because heat losses are concentrated around the stator. Trickle impregnated in resin (Class F/H insulation) and enable up to 30 starts per hour.
* Thermal sensors embedded in the stator windings prevent overheating. Optional leakage sensors in the stator and oil housings are also available.
Durable bearings provide a minimum service life of 50,000 hours.
Water-resistant cable entry provides both sealing and strain relief functions to ensure a safe