GOULDS 1DM/2DM (1 1/2″ & 2″) Sewage Pumps
Non-clog submersible sewage pumps for simplex and duplex installations in small lift stations, drainage systems or raw water applications requiring solids handling capability of
1 3 ⁄8″ and 2″ diameter made specifically for:
• Homes and farms
• Mobile home parks and motels
• Schools and hospitals
• Municipal package systems
• Industrial treatment systems
• Dewatering applications
- Casing: Corrosion resistant AISI 304 SS designed for long lasting performance.
- Impeller: AISI type 304 stainless steel construction; two vane non-clog design for maximun pumping efficiency.
- Mechanical Seal: Drive lube silicon carbide sealing faces; all metal components of AISI type 300 stainless steel running in protected oil chamber.
- Elastomers: BUNA-N.
- Pump Support Feet: Motor Sheel and lifting Handle: Constructed of AISI type 304 series stainless steel.
- Shaft: AISI type 304 stainless steel high strenght pump shaft with keyed and locking cap screw impeller fastening.
- Discharged: 1 1/2″ and 2″ NPT for horizontal connection to rigid, flexible or guide rail piping connection to rigid, flexible or guide rail piping connection.
Note: See accessory section guide rail systems, Type A-10-20 for simplex or duplex system or base elbow rail system.
- 1 1/2″discharge on 1/2″HP
- 2″discharge on 3/4 HP and larger
- Solid size: 1 3/8″ solids on 1/2 HP;2″SOLIDS ON 3/4 HP and larger
- Capacities: to 175 U.S GPM (41 M3/H)
- Total Heads: to 47 feet TDH (14 m)
- Temperature: 104ºF (40ºC) continuous
140ºF (60ºC) intermitten.
- Maximun submergence:to 17feet (5m)
- AISI 304 casing SS
- AISI 304 SS impeller
- Continuous duty rated, non-overloading motor