Goulds Aquavar SOLO Controller includes variables Speed Submersible Pump Controllers for Operating; 2 Wire and 3 Wire also Single Phase and Three Phase. The aquavar SOLO is also different because it offer a 230V, 3/4 – 5 HP Submersible Pumps. Usually, These kind of pumps are residential irrigation pumps that are utilized for landscaping purposes and If you are interesting in the most innovated version of the aquavar SOLO, you can also search for GOULDS AQUAVAR SOLO 2.
Features and Benefits:
* The Constant Pressure Pump Control.
* The Controller acts as a pump protection device and troubleshooting device.
* It comes with Flashing lights which indicate system faults.
* The Ability to retrofit with existing well system regardless of motor brand.
* The Pressure transducer better protected from power surges.
* Uses include Residential Irrigation and Greenhouse applications.
* It Comes with Optional accessories available as Gauge Guard, Float Switches, Moisture Sensor Relay and Over-Pressure Switch.
* The Standard pressure sensor cable is 10′ long. Optional lengths of 25′, 50′, 100′, 150′ and
200′ are available.
* The Current Limit Selector Switch: Rotary switch to set current limit to match motor
Service Factor Amps (SFA)