The GT Pump is designed for a broad range of general applications: lawn sprinkling, irrigation, air conditioning systems, heat pumps, water transfer, and dewatering.
• Self-Priming Design: Once pump is initially primed, filled with water, it will reprime when the water level rises above the end of the suction pipe.
• Back pullout design allows disassembly of pump for service without disturbing piping.
• Two compartment motor for easy access to motor wiring and replaceable components.
• Diffuser (Guidevane): Bolt down diffuser provides positive alignment with impeller. F.D.A. compliant, injection molded, glass filled Lexan® for durability and abrasion resistance.
• Impeller: F.D.A. compliant, glass filled Noryl®. Corrosion and abrasion resistant.
• Corrosion Resistant: Electro-coat paint process is applied inside and out, then baked on.
• Casing: Cast iron, 4-bolt, back pull-out design. Openings for vacuum gauge and casing drain.
• Powered for Continuous Operation: Pump ratings are within the motor manufacturer’s recommended working limits. Can be operated continuously without damage.
Specifically designed for the following uses: Specifications pump:
• Pipe connections: 1½” NPT suction – 1½” NPT discharge.
• Capacities: to 110 GPM at 5 foot suction lift.
• Heads: to 128 feet.
• Reprime capabilities: to 25 feet suction lift.
• Maximum water temperature: 140° F (60° C).
• Rotation: clockwise when viewed from motor end.