HAYWARD UNIVERSAL CRYSTALOGIC POOL & SPA LIGHTS will for sure transform any outdoor space into a more sophisticated and comfortable spot
- Brightest 100W spa, 300W and 500W equivalent pool LED lights
- Uses up to 84% less energy than incandescent lights and lasts up to 10 times longer
- UL listed to retrofit into most manufacturers’ installed inches makes CrystaLogic truly universal
- 12V, 2-wire, all-plastic construction with an unbreakable lens make these lights intrinsically safe and easy to install
- Energy and maintenance savings can deliver a payback in less than two years
- Can be installed as close as 4” from the waterline and upward facing without a rock guard, suitable for main pool/spa illumination, beach entries, steps, shelves, water features etc.
- UCL Thin Niche provides incredible installation savings for new construction
- Color Trim Rings for pool and spa lights include smooth white and silver luster starburst– both ship with product
- Additional Trim Ring options include white starburst, black, blue, beige & gray
* If your pool or spa has multiple Hayward Universal ColorLogic LED lights, they may be operated independently, or they can be easily synchronized so they will all display the same colors and shows at the same time. For light synchronization, all lights must be wired to the same switch. Once installed, all lights should be automatically synchronized, however, if they get out of sync, they can be re-synchronized easily. To re-synchronize your lights, turn the switch on, then back off, then wait between 11 and 14 seconds and turn the switch back on. When the lights come back on, they should enter program #1, and be synchronized.