- Valve Body made of High Density Polyethylene (HPDE).
- The closing mechanism is designed to close a moment before the flow is reversed. This action decreases the loud hammerig sound of water hammer. The flap cannot jam in the open position
- All the working mechanism is made of 304 SS.
- The closing contact of the disc is performed by HDPE and rubber, eliminating wear and tear.
- The disc is made of extra durable HDPE, will not drip or stick.
- The comprehensive design of the valve body allows a flow without restrictions.
- Regardless of the position in which you install, horizontal, vertical, or inclined, the check valve will operate normally and effectively.
- Easy inspection and maintenance due to its simple design.
- Maximum working pressure of 150 psi (10.5 Bar)
- Completely resistant all kinds of corrosion.
- Can be used as check or foot valve (Check valve and Screen)
HDPE COMPACT FOOT VALVE
Check valves are self-contained, automatic valves, which are used to prevent the reversal of flow in a line. When open and under flow pressure, the checking mechanism will move freely in the media, offering very little resistance and minimal pressure drop. Asahi/America provides two basic types of check valves: swing check valves and ball check valves. A swing check valve utilizes a swinging disc, which requires only minimal back pressure to close the valve. This valve can also be modified, with a lever and weight or spring, to assist in seating faster to eliminate shock. The Asahi/America ball check valve employs a free moving ball, which unseats to permit flow in one direction, but seals against a seat to prevent backflow. Both types of valves may be installed vertically or horizontally