GOULDS HMS Horizontal – OBSOLETE (Replaced by e-HM)
L Series HMS
GENERAL PUMP DESCRIPTION
- Capacities to: 38 GPM (8.8 m3/hr)
- Heads to: 239 feet (73 meters)
- Pipe Connections: 1 x 1¼ NPT
- Working pressure to: 125 PSI (8 bar)
- Maximum temperature to: 230º F (110º C)
- Rotation: Right hand/clockwise as viewed from drive end.
- Motors: NEMA standard open drip-proof, totally enclosed fan cooled enclosures. Rugged ball bearing design for continuous duty under all operating conditions.
NOTE: For three phase motors overload protection must be
provided in starter unit. Starter and heaters must be ordered separately.
- Close coupled, space saving design provides easy installation.
- Fabricated 316L stainless steel, end suction top discharge, case drain/vent provided as standard.
- Enclosed impellers with unique floating seal ring design maintains maximum efficiencies over the life of the pump without adjustment.
- Mechanical seal has carbon/silicon carbide faces, 316 series stainless steel metal components and EPR elastomer.
- Optional elastomers available.
Specifically designed for the following uses:
- Filtration systems
- Water circulation
- Booster services
- Liquid transfer
- Spraying systems
- OEM applications
- Jockey pump service
- Reverse osmosis
- Washing/cleaning systems