- Drain and winterize pump and filter per manufacturer’s instructions.
- Depress valve hadle and rotate so pointer on handle is between any two settings
Replacement of valve top and diverter assembly
- Set valve handle in any setting.
- Remove cover screws
- Lift off value top and diverter assembly
- Install new valve top and diverter assembly.Be sure arrows on valve top and bottorn are aligned
- Tighten cover screws evenly and alternately. Do not over tighten
- Remove handle to diverter screw. Note arrow on top of diverter stem as handle is removed
- Evenly and alternately loosen cover screws
- Remove cover screws and valve top
- Note location of O-ring and spring, and number of washers on diverter stem. Remove O-Ring, spring and washers.
- Re-assemble in reverse order.
Note Prior to assembly, be sure bottom gasket and diverter sealing surface are clean and free from nicks to insure positive sealing.
- When replacing valve handle, be sure arrow on diverter stem and pointer on handle are pointed in the same direction
- PVC body
- Large, one-piece handle for trouble free operation
- Six-position, positive-lock operation
- Noryl heavy-duty diverter
- 2 in. ports for unrestricted flow
- Specific Valves for D.E. and sand applications
- Special winterizing position