PENTAIR KREEPY KRAULYFEATURES
- Redesigned for greater cleaning coverage from water line to pool bottom.
- Powerful suction makes removal of both large and small debris a cinch.
- No wheels, gears, or diaphragms to continually replace or repair.
- Regulator valve automatically adjusts water flow to set the ideal speed for maximum cleaning performance.
- No expensive, energy draining booster pump to buy, saving you significantly on your utility bills.
- Installs in minutes, with no tools required.
Optional Vacuum Line Installation
Vacuum line Installation with Automatic Regulator Valve in kimmer.
- Turn the pool pump off
- Close the main drain and all suction lines, except the lines from the skimmer and the suction line to which the cleaner will be connected
- Thread the snap-lock wall fitting into the end of the dedicated suction line.Then insert the male end of the 45° hose connector into the snap-lock fitting
- For this installation, remove the female/female hose section.
- Place the cleaner(with the hose and hose weights assembled and attached) into the pool and allow it to sink to the floor. Continue to feed the hose vertically down into the pool until it is completely filled with water and purged of air
- Insert the male hose end of the last hose section into the 45° hose connector or directly into snap-lock wall fitting.
- Screw the threaded cmpression adapter into the vacuum connection in the bottom of the skimmer. If the opening in the bottom of the skimmer is not threaded, use a 2″hose cone. The 2″hose coneis not provided but can be purchased from your Pentair Pool Products dealer.
- To prevent water from flowing through the top of the automatic regulator valve, fasten the valve cap onto the top of the regulator valve. This activates the regulator valve and assures that an accurate amount of water (25 GPM) will flow through the vacum line and the cleaner. Without the valve cap, the automatic regulator valve and the cleaner will not funcion properly.
- Press the automatic regulator valve into the threaded compression adapter