The Aquavar SOLO 2 is the ultimate innovation of the aquavar SOLO line; It is Especial distinguish from the other version because of the consistent water pressure that it provides. It is also distinguish because of the new Controller Status Indicator; which create an easy-way to adapt the pressure control and the status of the pump. Another idea because of Aquavar SOLO was updated, was to cooperate with those homeowners who struggle when multiple water sources, such as sinks, showers and toilets are operating simultaneously.
Models: 1AS15, 3AS20, 3AS30, 3AS50
* Simple wiring and menu set-up
* The dry Well Sensitivity Switch: Choice of low and high sensitivity
* The Current Limit Selector Switch: The Rotary switch to set current limit to match motor Service Factor Amps (SFA).
* Turns virtually any conventional system into a premium constant pressure system
* It also Provides motor protection on long motor leads
* The Constant Pressure: Provides consistent pressure even as flow requirements vary.
User-Friendly Information Center
* Fade-resistant LED display indicates system pressure, speed and current
* The error log – displays last four faults and can be reset
* Includes pressure sensor and shielded cable too
* Easy to adjust pressure control push-buttons