The GOULDS LEP07 – Submersible Effluent Pumps is Specially designed for the following uses Effluent systems, Water transfer, Dewatering and also for Heavy duty sump. It is also a durable sump pump designed to provide a longer overall product life; it has a silicon-carbide seal that can handle ½-inch solids, making it tough enough to handle both effluent and sump applications.
• Discharge size: 11⁄2″ NPT
• Capacities: to 52 GPM
• Maximum head: 22 feet TDH
• Maximum solids: 3⁄4″ spherical
• Temperature: 104º F (40º C) maximum liquid temperature.
FLOAT SWITCH OPTIONS
• LEP07_ A is supplied with a built-in float switch for automatic operation.
• LEP07_ AT is supplied with a replaceable float switch. This switch is a piggy-back type with 5-15P or 6-15P three prong grounding plug.
• Single phase, 3450 RPM
• LEP0711, 3⁄4 HP, 115 V, 60 Hz
• LEP0712, 3⁄4 HP, 230 V, 60 Hz
• Built-in thermal overload protection with automatic reset.
• Permanent-split-capacitor type
• Amps: 6.9 maximum for LEP0711 3.4 maximum for LEP0712
• Class F insulation
• Hardened stainless steel shaft
• Air filled design
• Power cord length: 20 feet
Total Head (ft. of water) – Gallons Per Minute-LEP07
- 5; 52
- 10; 46
- 15; 37
- 20; 18
- 22; 0