- A superior reflector design assures more light is directed toward the pool bottom to further increase intensity and color effects, while minimizing glare
- Superior lens geometry distributes light in an optimum way to avoid “hot spots” on the pool bottom. Light intensity and color are distributed more uniformly throughout your pool
- Pool lens can be rotated to 180 degrees to provide wide beam pattern (standard) or narrow beam pattern.
- IntelliBrite technology makes use of the brightest and most energy efficient LED’s available in underwater pool and spa lights – up to 50% less energy comsumption than competitor’s lights.
- Set one of 5 predetermined fixed colors to match or create the mood for the evening – blue, green, magenta, white, and red or select from 7 popular “color shows” that come preprogrammed into IntelliBrite
- IntelliBrite was designed to work with IntelliTouch® and EasyTouch® the leading control systems for pool, spa, and poolscape equipment automation. In effect, you transfer control of IntelliBrite to the IntelliTouch or EasyTouch system which controls all your other backyard and pool features.
- IntelliBrite 5g Color Pool lights are backwards compatible with first generation IntelliBrite lights.
- Available in 120V and 12V versions.
Powering on IntelliBrite 5G Color Lights – PENTAIR INTELLIBRITE 5G
When the intellibrite light is powered on, a momentarily white light will illuminate, followed by the preciously selected color. Note: If power to the light is off for more than five(5) seconds. the last color show mode or fixed color that was saved will be displayed.
Selecting a light show mode or fixed color
Switch power on to the light. A white light will momentarily illuminate, followed by the previously selected color. To select a color show mode(1-7) or fixed color (8-12), turn the wall switch off/on a specific number of times. Each number (1-12) shown below corresponds to the number of times to power-cycle the switch to activate a color light show or fixed color. For details about saving color effects while in “show” modes, see “Hold” and “Recall” Feature on page 4. Example:To select California Sunset Mode; Turn the light on, then turn off and on six times. During the off/on switching process, no illumination will occur.