- Auto-reverse feature helps prevent hang-ups in corners and near steps for uninterrupted performance
- Costs less than 20 cents per day to operate
- Includes convenient caddy for easy handling and storage
- Vacuums all types of debris and helps remove algae
- Plug-in convenience requires no installation, booster pump or hoses
- Full cartridge indicator lets you know when cleaner needs attending
- Connect only to a grounding type receptacle protected by a ground-fault circuit-interrupter (GFCI).
- Do not use an extension cord to connect the unit to the electrical supply. Provide a properly located outlet.
- Position the caddy and the power supply at least 10 feet (3 m) from the edge of the pool during operation.
- Keep power supply out of standing water
- Use only the original power supply – Digital
Turning the cleaner ON
- 1. Plug the floating cable from the cleaner into the power supply unit.
- Plug the electrical cable from the power supply unit into a house receptacle.
- Assemble the power supply onto the cart.
- Press the ON/OFF switch on the power supply unit. The cleaner will now start to work
Cleaning the Cartridge
Dual-level filtration system
- “Ultra-fine” filters for day-to-day use. Factory default.
- Spring “net” filters for dirty pools with large debris such as leaves etc., useful for beginning of
season, are included.
- It is recommended to wash the cartridge after every cycle.