GOULDS 3886 – WS Series Sewage Pumps
Impeller: Cast iron, semi-open, dynamically balanced, non-clog with pump out vanes for mechanical seal protection. Optional Silicon bronze impeller available.
Casing: Cast iron volute type for maximum efficiency. Designed for easy installation on A10-20 guide rail or base elbow rail systems.
Mechanical Seal: SILICON CARBIDE VS. SILICON CARBIDE sealing faces for superior abrasive resistance, stainless steel metal parts, BUNA-N elastomers.
Shaft: Corrosion-resistant stainless steel. Threaded design. Locknut on all models to guard against component damage on accidental reverse rotation.
Specifically designed for the following uses:
• Sewage systems
• Water transfer
• Solids handling capabilities: 2″ maximum
• Discharge size: 2″ NPT
• Capacities: up to 185 GPM
• Total heads: up to 38 feet TDH
• Temperature: 104°F (40°C) continuous, 140°F (60°C) intermittent
• Fully submerged in high grade turbine oil for lubrication and efficient heat transfer. All ratings are within the working limits of the motor.
• Class B insulation Single phase (60 Hz):
• All single phase models feature capacitor start motors for maximum starting torque.
• Built-in overload with automatic reset.
• SJTOW or STOW severe duty oil and water resistant power cords.
• 1⁄3 – 1 HP models have NEMA three prong grounding plugs.