- Front-wheel drive for maximum traction on inclined surfaces for total pool coverage
- Four wheel design prevents tipping (common with 3 wheel cleaners) for uninterrupted and unattended performance
- Large intake throat and high-capacity bag handle large debris with ease
- Heavy-duty, large-capacity collection bag extends time between cleanings; twist lock mechanism makes bag removal a cinch.
- Available in Grey/White or all Grey
- Cleans most pools in just 1-3 hours
The Legend® Box Contains:
- Cleaner Head
- Sand & Silt Bag
- Sweep Hose (Attached to Cleaner Head)
- Complete Feed Hose
a. 1 – 8½” (22 cm) hose
b. 2 – 10’ (3 m) white (hard) hoses
c. 1 – 30” (75 cm) soft hose / 1 – 7.5’ (2,3 m) soft hose
d. 10 – Floats
e. 3 – Swivels
f. 1 – Back-up Valve
g. 10 – Mender Nuts
h. 1 – Wall Fitting Complete
The Legend® comes equipped to connect to a female threaded 1-1/2″ (38mm) line, dedicated to our Universal Booster Pump. Also, if the pool doesn’t have a dedicated cleaner line.
Booster Pump Installation
If you already have a 3/4 horsepower booster pump installed at your equipment pad and it is operational, skip this section and proceed to Installing the Twist Lock
Pressure Relief Valve (Wall Fitting). Detailed booster pump installation instructions are packaged separately in our booster pump box.