GOULDS 3888D3 – WS D3 Series Sewage Pumps
Used in a variety of residential, commercial and industrial applications such as:
• Sewage systems, Flood and Pollution Control, Dewatering/Effluent, Farms, Hospitals, Trailer Courts, Motels
• Maximum solid size: 2.5”
• Discharge size: 3”, 125 # ANSI flange
• Maximum capacity: 470 GPM
• Maximum total head: 65 feet
• 300 Series stainess steel fasteners
• 20’ Power cord STD
• Standard silicon carbide/silicon carbide outer seal
• Maximum ambient temperature: 104º F (40º C) continuous duty, 140º F (60º C) intermittent duty
• Rated for continuous duty when fully submerged
• Insulation: Class F
• 60 Hertz
• Single row ball bearings
• 300 Series stainless steel keyed shaft
• 1.5 – 5 HP; 208 and 230 volts
• Built-in thermal overloads with automatic reset
• Built-in capacitors
• Fully submerged in oil-filled chamber: High grade turbine oil surrounds motor for more efficient heat dissipation, permanent lubrication of bearings and
mechanical seal for complete protection against outside environment.
• Class F insulation
• Designed for Continuous Operation: Pump ratings are within the motor manufacturer’s recommended working limits and can be operated continuously without damage when fully submerged.
• Bearings: Upper and lower heavy duty ball bearing construction for precision positioning of parts and to carry thrust loads.
• Power Cable: Severe duty rated, oil and water resistant.
Epoxy seal on motor end provides secondary moisture barrier in case of outer jacket damage and to prevent oil wicking. 20 foot standard with optional lengths available.
• O-ring: Assures positive sealing against contaminants and oil leakage